Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Strong Finish??

Another beautiful fall weekend is nearly over. Spent Saturday having brunch and cocktails with my lady, Sunday I was up bright and early to get started on the topside.

I had to move the boat from my lakeside cottage after being rudely informed by the management of our lovely collection of lakeside cottages is in fact, “not a boat yard.”

Well no shit. Thank you, Fun Police.

So I set up shop at my dad's place while he is out of town. And then I threw a giant party. With epoxy.

I put some Interlux no-slip into the floor, seat and deck epoxy...it looks pretty sharp!

Next step: paint...

Fingers crossed, this all sets up correctly. I was thrown for a bit of a loop having to change venues this late in the game.










No comments:

Post a Comment